If you love coconut ice cream then this sorbet is about to rock your world.
Time: 15 minutes
Guava (2/3 cup, peeled, seeded and chopped)
Coconut milk (1 cup)
Whipping cream (500 ml)
Sugar (¼ cup)
Topping (¼ cup flaked coconut)
- Blend whipping cream in blender and stir in coconut milk, guava and sugar.
- Transfer this mixture into container and freeze for 3 hours.
- Check the mixture again after 3 hours and then blend it again.
- Freeze again at least 30 minutes before serving.
- For topping, put sweetened coconut flakes in a pan and cook on medium heat
for 5 minutes. Sprinkle it in sorbet. Enjoy!