This delicious Thai pudding is made with fresh papayas and creamy coconut milk.
Time: 20 mins.
Ripe Papaya (2)
Gelatin (1 packet)
Hot water (½ cup)
White sugar (1/3 cup)
Coconut milk (1 cup)
- Scoop out the pulp from papayas and blend in blender to make puree.
- Take a saucepan and heat water on a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and dissolve gelatin in it.
- Stir in sugar and mix well.
- Now put coconut milk, puree and this sugar and gelatin mixture in blender and
- Pour the mixture into small bowls and freeze for at least 4 hours.