This is a traditional and one of the most popular desserts, having texture in between ice cream and sorbet.
Time: 20 minutes + freezing time
Mangoes (3 cups, peeled and diced)
Coconut Milk (1 ½ cups, full fat)
Sugar (3/4 cup, granulated)
Lime juice (1 tsp.)
Salt (1/4 tsp.)
Dried chilies (1/2 tsp., Thai, ground)
Mint (4 leaves)
Xanthan gum (1/8 tsp.)
- Combine your mint, lime juice, and mangoes in a blender on high until
- Blend on low then slowly start to drizzle with chili powder, salt and sugar while blending. Allow blending for another 45 seconds or until the sugar fully dissolves.
- Next, add your coconut milk and continue blending on low for another minute.
- Transfer to an airtight lid container and set to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Now, add in your xanthan gum (if using) then set to churn in an ice cream maker then return to an airtight container. Allow setting for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve. Enjoy!
Spicy Coconut Mango Sorbet,Spicy, Mango Sorbet,mango sorbet recipe,mango sorbet recipe with frozen mango,sugar free mango sorbet